Executive coaching & talent development
Empower employees and develop people leaders with one-on-one coaching that supports career ambitions, talent and care to thrive.
Engaged, confident and accountable employees are both productive team-members and powerful brand ambassadors. Research shows that employees who can benefit most from workplace coaching include working parents and carers – of any gender – as they adapt to the life changes that come with the transitions and demands of career and care.
Unlock the potential of your working parents and carers by providing them with strategies and confidence to challenge gendered expectations and design their work life balance through one-on-one coaching. Our executive coaching is designed to develop your people leaders too – by providing them a safe space to explore gender biases and in doing so, building their capability to retain, develop and support their talent, particularly when managing employees through transitions such as:
- Pregnancy & preparing for parental leave
- Keeping in touch on leave
- Returning/returned to work
- Balancing career and care
Grace Papers’ partners report:
*Macquarie University Research Partnership, 2019
Executive coaching will:
- Improve talent retention and reduce gender-based promotion bias
- Empower parents and carers so they are not forced to make a choice between having a good family life and a good career
- Improve the inclusion and sponsorship capability of people leaders
Get access to:
- Qualified executive coaches who are also working parents with corporate experience
- A coaching approach that goes beyond the standard coaching GROW model and integrates agency and understanding of systems to develop sustained confidence in participants
- The Australian Human Rights Award-Winning technique that coaches employees to anticipate and address pregnancy related bias and discrimination
“Grace Papers has been an incredible support to me through three pregnancies and my promotion to partner. My coach gave me confidence and guidance in backing myself and managing my team and client relationships throughout my various parental leaves. In particular they helped to me recognise and articulate the value I can provide.”
Stories from our clients
At Viva Energy Australia, our new superannuation policy for working parents demonstrates our deep commitment to our employees.
In order to better assist staff --both male and female -- who are grieving a miscarriage or facing fertility struggles, the gambling entertainment group has partnered with one of Australia’s leading support services for early pregnancy loss, Pink Elephants.
Prue sits down with Natasha Stojanovic, Partner at Lander & Rogers to discuss her parental leave, and how coaching with Grace Papers helped her develop her professional vision.